No products in the cart.
- Default sorting
• Discreet underground operator
• Access to the operator is possible without removing the leaf
• Protection class IP 67
• Electronic control unit with an anti-crushing device and virtual encoder with reverse function upon detection of an obstacle
• Emergency battery to ensure operation in case of a power failure (optional)
• Easy-to-use lever-style manual release, protected by the lock
Sleek, stylish, secure and strong: these are some of the words that describe the VANTAGE linear swing gate motor for domestic and industrial gates. VANTAGE gate automation comes standard with battery backup offers a quick and easy (not to mention good looking) installation. It is an exceptionally strong set of operators for gates up to 4m wide, per leaf (consult specifications for further details). Boasting tough-as-nails die-cast aluminium construction throughout, a grade 304 stainless steel wormshaft for the ultimate in reliability and durability and with sophisticated electronics for smooth, safe operation, VANTAGE gives you everything you need to swing the future your way.
With such striking, rugged good looks, the VERT-X linear swing gate motor for domestic gates is more than just a pretty face. Combining an innovative open-nut drive system, advanced diagnostic capabilities and functionality, rugged die-cast aluminium construction and exceptional aesthetics for a wholly unobtrusive installation, VERT-X is positioned firmly at the apex of swing gate automation.